“A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim – he does not wrong him nor does he forsake him when he is in need; whosoever is fulfilling the needs of his brother, Allah is fulfilling his needs; whosoever removes distress from a believer, Allah removes from him a distress from a distressful aspect of the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection.”
Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim
Why volunteer for Solace?
It is said that one of the paths to happiness is to help those in need. It’s a win-win deal.
We all celebrate when an individual embraces Islam. Solace needs volunteers so that support and celebration is extended far beyond the shahaadah.
What will Solace offer you as a volunteer?
SOLACE has designed a very thorough process in not only looking after revert sisters, but also our beloved volunteers.
By volunteering with us, you will get:
- The chance of earning the pleasure and reward from Allah
- The satisfaction of helping revert sisters in difficulty
- Training where needed in skills that you can use in other settings
- Solace internal rewards such as volunteer socials and treats
- To be a part of the revert support community, celebrating sisters in their shaahadah and supporting them in the day-to-day life after
- To be a part of a pioneer organisation in the field of revert support
If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
HOW DO I APPLY?
To become a volunteer, consider your skills, strengths and passions, and complete the application form below: